Manholes & Monitoring Wells
EBW Fiber Reinforced Composite Manholes
- Exceeds D.O.T. Requirements - engineered for high-strength and tested to over 50,000 lbs. loads (2 1/2 time D.O.T. requirements without failure)
- Fatigue resistant - have undergone 30 year life simulation testing, with 11,000 loading cycles of 20,000 lbs. each.
- Lighweight - The FRC compostive covers weigh almost 1/3 less than steel. Lighter weight reduces back injuries, increases ease of access to manhole, and decreases shipping costs.
- Skirting - made of 1/4" rolled angle iron. Skirt is 14 gauge steel - built to handle the heaviest traffic.
- "Slide Action Cover" - Cover is removed and replaced by placing the Slide Action Handle into the plate on the cover. No bending down to remove the cover.
- Cover Options - bolted, non-bolted, and slide on models.
- Optional Kevlar covers - for extra wear protection at heavy traffic site. Available for 36" and 42" models only.
EBW Steel Manholes
- Covers meet or exceed D.O.T. H20 load rating
- Available in heavy duty non-bolted version and a (WT) bolted version (WT includes bolts and gaskets)
- Painted rust-proof black
- 24 square inch manhole is manufactured using all welded construction. Corners are matched tight to ensure proper fit with covers.
EBW Monitoring Well Manholes
These manholes are equipped with strong cast iron bolt-down lids to provide a "limited access", watertight seal to prevent driveway contamination from entering manhole, and a heavy duty cast iron rim for street traffic. A distinctive triangle design and words, "Do Not Fill - Test Well" are cast into the cover to meet API specifications.