Clamshell Secondary Test Boots
- Secondary test boots slip over the end of the pipe prior to installation of end fi ttings.
- Boots are manufactured using fuelresistant nitrile rubber and employ brass air chucks and stainless steel clamps for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Boots are easily clamped down with a screwdriver or 5/16” nut driver, forming an airtight chamber between the primary pipe and the secondary jacket.
- The secondary chamber is pressurized to 5-8 psi through air chuck to test system integrity.
- After pressure testing, the boots remain on the pipe for future use but are pulled back to permit back-fl ow of fuel leaks to the tank sump.