Tank Gauging, Overfill Prevention, Leak Detection
- Three distinct outputs: dry, water present, fuel present.
- Compact - Fits interstitial spaces
- Unaffected by vapors; even at high concentrations.
- Easy removal and re-installation for cleaning.
- No moving parts - Long life.
- No-leak construction
- ideal for small tanks
- Side-wall mounting: internal or external
- Broad media compatability
- Operates on falling or rising level
- Extreme temperature/pressure model
- Floats can either rise or lower with the liquid level depending on the mounting position
- Ideal for shallow tanks
- Broad media compatibility
- Selectable to Normally-Open or Normally-Closed by inverting the float
- 50 VA SPST switch (standard)
- Solid-state, electronic leak sensor utilizing electro optic technology to detect the presence of liquids in secondary containment applications.
- Contains no moving parts
- Unaffected by vapors
- Ideal for interstitial spaces
- Solid state
- Utilizes electro-optical and conductivity technologies to detect and differentiate between hydrocarbon-based liquids and water in secondary containment applications.
- No moving parts
- Unaffected by vapors
- Ideal for interstital spaces
- Provides secondary containment leak detection for above ground and underground storage tank applications
- Ideal for monitoring shallow liquid levels
- Available in Buna N or stainless steel float for monitoring in most petrochemical and chemical storage tank applications.
- Supports Pneumercator's Fault-Detect supervised wiring technology, which automatically detects field wiring faults when connected with a TMS series controller.
- Proven magnetostrictive technology for accuracy and reliability.
- Flexible shaft construction permits easy shipping, handling, and installation of probes up to 50' in length.
- Suited for large bulk storage tanks to fifty 50' in height.
- Over 300 combinations of floats, mounts, and material options
- Up to five independent switch points
- Versatile, econmic way to monitor multiple liquid level points within a single tank
- Track changing levels within the tank as well as monitoring liquid interfaces of dissimilar liquids in a single tank like oil water separations, chemical emulsions or condensation levels.
L500 Series Features:
- Monitors up to eight independent levels in a single device
- Available in lenths of up to 15'
- Over 1,400 possible combinations of floats, mounts, and material options.