EBW Fiber Reinforced Composite Manholes
- Exceeds D.O.T. Requirements – engineered for high-strength and tested to over 50,000 lbs. loads (2 1/2 time D.O.T. requirements without failure)
- Fatigue resistant – have undergone 30 year life simulation testing, with 11,000 loading cycles of 20,000 lbs. each.
- Lighweight – The FRC compostive covers weigh almost 1/3 less than steel. Lighter weight reduces back injuries, increases ease of access to manhole, and decreases shipping costs.
- Skirting – made of 1/4″ rolled angle iron. Skirt is 14 gauge steel – built to handle the heaviest traffic.
- “Slide Action Cover” – Cover is removed and replaced by placing the Slide Action Handle into the plate on the cover. No bending down to remove the cover.
- Cover Options – bolted, non-bolted, and slide on models.
- Optional Kevlar covers – for extra wear protection at heavy traffic site. Available for 36″ and 42″ models only.