Flexible Entry Boots
- Designed to be used with APT product piping, the entry boots are also ideal for use with rigid piping and electrical conduits.
- Flexible entry boots available in sizes from ½” through 4″.
- Ducted entry boots available in sizes from 1½” through 2½”. APT offers these ducted entry boots in an air testable version for easy testing of the 4″ corrugated ducting.
- Boot size designations correspond directly to the pipe size being used.
- Any boot for a single wall pipe can be converted to a boot for a double wall pipe by simply removing the insert in the pipe opening.
- Entry boot can be serviced from inside the sump, eliminating the need for sump excavation.
- Made from oil- and gasoline-resistant nitrile rubber.
- Will work on round sumps of 36″ or larger diameter.